Oh, I get by with a little help from my friends.. Mmm I get high with a little help from my friends

Sunday, April 17, 2011



Holidays are approaching, just the thought of it is making me happy. This entire semester had been unusually hectic, will finally get the breather I have been waiting for. Got tons of plans stacked up for this semester break, and spending time with J K and T has also been long due. I miss the days when we practically used to live together. We would go to sleep at the same time but our days would start differently. Nights after nights we stayed over each other’s place, doing everything together except for going to separate universities to study separate things because of our separate points of interest. We four are so different, yet so similar. It’s a friendship where honesty is appreciated. So for us it’s okay to disagree, it’s okay to have own space, okay not having to show any love, but in return to always feel loved. May be that’s what 10 years of friendship does to you. It’s a comfort only time can buy. Can’t wait, just 4 more days, and I will be the flying eagle closer to my clouds with silver lining :)

T, K, J and I


 [Title Credit: With a little help from my friends- The Beatles]

4 comments:

  1. so its really good to know that you girls have been friends for a long period of time..and this friendship counts ...well how were your papers and i am glad exams would be good...enjoy your vacations and toil hard for your next semesters... :) :)

    study hard and rock

    my blog is updated after a long time..

  1. br|sh said...:

    I have plans to brainsick this break, and thanks a lot for the wishes, all down just one more to go :) btw I am going through your blog right now, have to say you write really well :)

  1. Linhy said...:

    Cute pic! I thought I was following you the entire time! hahaha I know I've been checking out your blog here and there.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    nice blog and i read some post of from this blog
    and i like that pic u took from balcony
    check out mine also
    http://iamhereonlyforu.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment