The criminal's M.O.

Saturday, January 8, 2011
I am trapped in nothingness. I waste my days doing nothing. The sleeping routine I have been following is very depressing as it is. This being Winter I hardly get 2 hours of daylight after waking up at 4. Then comes the lunch and students. At 8 comes friends and family. Friends become stay overs and random dinners and ritualistic phone calls with R, while family becomes cooking, watching TV, movies (sometimes Criminal Minds with W and Sun) and being cozy under the blanket with everyone holding a glass of coke or milk shake. At 2 comes the daily shower (I unwind in the hot tub). Around 3 comes books, if interesting enough it runs all night, or if not, with surfing in between. Then comes goodnight calls to S which sometimes stretches till sunup. Then SLEEP. Finally. Till the next day of nothingness comes, a nothingness I confess, I am too happy to have. 


5 comments:

  1. Anika Bhuiyan said...:

    Nothingness often leads to productive ideas...but beware, too much of nothingness gives you time to think about what you have and what you dont!

  1. br|sh said...:

    thank u anika, I will keep that in mind. but u needn't worry, because I am content with the have(s) and don't have(s) in my life :)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    What words..

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Hello, beautiful girl from Bangladesh !

    You are a beautiful girl !

    Sincerely ,

    Jason Leary

  1. br|sh said...:

    :) thank you Jason Leary from strange land. it's very sweet of you.

Post a Comment