I am trapped in nothingness. I waste my days doing nothing. The sleeping routine I have been following is very depressing as it is. This being Winter I hardly get 2 hours of daylight after waking up at 4. Then comes the lunch and students. At 8 comes friends and family. Friends become stay overs and random dinners and ritualistic phone calls with R, while family becomes cooking, watching TV, movies (sometimes Criminal Minds with W and Sun) and being cozy under the blanket with everyone holding a glass of coke or milk shake. At 2 comes the daily shower (I unwind in the hot tub). Around 3 comes books, if interesting enough it runs all night, or if not, with surfing in between. Then comes goodnight calls to S which sometimes stretches till sunup. Then SLEEP. Finally. Till the next day of nothingness comes, a nothingness I confess, I am too happy to have.
Back to life
10 years ago


Nothingness often leads to productive ideas...but beware, too much of nothingness gives you time to think about what you have and what you dont!